Happy new owner of a TR6

Hi

This is my 1st post and I am happy to announce that I am the proud owner of a 1972 Pimento Red TR6 (CP76004-O).

So I guess I will be posting lots of questions in the future to all you knowledgeable people.

If any one has any information on my 6 I will be pleased to hear from them, there was only 2 previous owners and I think the last owner is/was a register member.

Chuft to Bits.

Cheers

Kevo :D

Hi Kevo, and welcome to the forum.

This is defiantly the best forum for assistance with questions / problems that you may (will !!) encounter from time to time, the forum members have helped me out with some problems that I encounterd quite recently.

Hope you enjoy driving your TR as much as I do

Pat

Hi Roger

Thanks for the welcome, I have a heritage cert and lots of old mot's which more all less confirms the mileage which is 76600. I think she was in Cardiff for the last 34 years and for what i can gather she is in an original condition apart from a recent respray.

The Reg is VWH 530K.

Cheers

Kevo

Very nice looking and welcome on board. Very helpful on this forum so ask and someone will no doubt reply. I am currently TR 'less but on the lookout......

Welcome aboard. It took me a while to find my Pimento Red and a lot longer to have running smooth. There is nothing like it so enjoy every moment and dont be to hasty to fiddle, tamper, renew or amend. Enjoy the car 'as is' so that you can learn all the quirks, clunks, bangs for a while to understand what may be a cosmetic vs actual need.

Besides getting the best year (at least of the NA models) ;) , it has what I would consider low mileage to boot. Like Beemer said, get some time behind the wheel and study up here on the forum before deciding what, if anything, you think needs improving.

Welcome to TR6 ownership Kevo I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in your TR6

Make sure you get in touch with Derek our TR6 registrar - SaffronTR on here- he may be able to give you more info on your motor.

For your 4th post how about a load more pictures !! ;)

Cheers

Rob

Kevo

Welcome to the fold.

Nice looking car, I hope it brings you as much fun as mine has over the past couple of years :D:D:D:D

Welcome to the Register and Forum Kevo, nice 6.

You'll find plenty of informed and informative advice on here (and some not so :rolleyes: ) and you'll soon learn who the characters are. But in the meantime, best get out driving your 6 while the weather half decent and as Rob says, plenty of pictures would be good........................

Oh, and for what it's worth, I can't stand red TRs! :D:D

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith