Another successful engine and tranny removal

Hi Stan'

Tis indeed a good photo...especially like the safety slippers... :lol:

Tony

Beat me to it Tony. I've got a pair of safety Crocs much the same :unsure:

Out of interest is the valve cover different on the TR3 with the oil cap at the front?

Edited by peejay4A

Out of interest is the valve cover different on the TR3 with the oil cap at the front?

Correct. That is the difference due to the way the bonnet opens on a 4 it was deemed better to have the filler at the rear.

Stuart

Hi Stan'

Tis indeed a good photo...especially like the safety slippers... :lol:

Tony

Those slippers have served me well, as has that crane which has lifted it's share of TR engines for me an my fellow club members..

TS66324L is 51 years old today btw. Built on the afternoon of Jan 15 1960

Stan

Those slippers have served me well, as has that crane which has lifted it's share of TR engines for me an my fellow club members..

TS66324L is 51 years old today btw. Built on the afternoon of Jan 15 1960

Stan

Hi Stan,

Congrats on getting that lump out, you look very pleased with yourself. :rolleyes:

As for the slippers i could not resist posting this which shows the slippers on an

earlier occasion :rolleyes:

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Well Done

Guy

Hi Stan,

Congrats on getting that lump out, you look very pleased with yourself. :rolleyes:

As for the slippers i could not resist posting this which shows the slippers on an

earlier occasion :rolleyes:

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Well Done

Guy

I thought that when you bought a tr slippers was part of the tool kit :lol::lol:

Cheers

Dave

I note the garage has a lot more clutter around now Stan. Surprising what you accumulate ;)

Stuart.

I note the garage has a lot more clutter around now Stan. Surprising what you accumulate ;)

Stuart.

True Stuart. Since that time I added a welding table (my first welding project after welding school), a media blaster and dust collector and probably a few more tool cabinets.

It was apparently also a lot warmer when I was putting the TR6 engine in than it is today !.