Captain slow`s TR6

Looks lovely Stuart, what paint type have you used on the back panel?

In the pictures it looks like a satin / semi gloss, much better that the school blackboard look on mine.

Cheers

Andy

No idea Im just posting the pictures for Nick. Its all his own work at home in his garage.

Stuart.

Hi Captain Slow

bloody good job

you cant even see the brush marks :P

i recon old patch did that :blink:

between posing down the seaside and chatting the birds up :D:D

regards pink

Hi Nick

It looks like you have made a nice job of your 6 congrats.

Cheers

Dave.

Evening gents

I took thease via my phone as Capt slows body man was doing the final buffing., If you new the conditions that this car has been rebuilt in you would be amased. The paint is two pac, was painted in nicks garage with the door open,was baked in the sun outside on stands ( 3 weeks ago ). Excellent panel fit, engine bay brilliant, car has new front panel , all 4 outer wings, door skins, sills, front inner wing, boot floor, rear boot side panel plus loads more. No jig was used just the skills of a very tallanted man with an excellent eye and a close pal of nicks who has just retired. You will have to pester capt slow for more info, he has a cd of the build !! and who nos when it will be finished cos Capt slow has a new motor to play with 1970 tr6 bargin to rat around in . I will show him this tread tomorrow and hopefully he will respond.

Patch

Hello lads,

Thanks for all your comments the person who really needs all the praise is a really good friend of mine who has been in body work all his life and his name David Beal, I have got a full account of the build which I filmed on my video camera and i'll show you when we meet up next time. Dave is the man that has actually done the bodywork i've just been his helper and like Patch says he has done an amazing job. When I went to Malvern and saw Stuart, Pinky, Guy, Neil,Dave I O W and Clarky all enjoying your 5's and 6'S me and Patch (Or should I say Patch) Spotted a TR6 in our local paper with a years MOT which is very unusual, so me and patch went to view it and I took some money with me just in case and by the end of the viewing I bought myself a tr6 that is on the road and running so im really enjoying driving it,

As regards to when I will finish the one in the pictures i'm not sure, I'm just taking my time with it but im really enjoying the one I bought two saturdays ago.Hope to meet up with you soon.

Captain Slow.