Newbie to the forum and TR6 ownership

Good evening all,

New to the Register and TR6 ownership! Purchased a 1970 CP last weekend from a TRR member in Wales who had owned the car for 30 years. Had a fantastic (trouble free!) first journey back to Cornwall on (a perfectly sunny) Saturday.  Now just hoping to have at least a few more good days to enjoy before winter truly sets in. I've found this forum extremely useful thus far and I am sure that it will be a very useful source of expertise as and when I need it!  

I know some on here like photos so...!

1970-triumph-tr6-64a5d02e9f461.jpg

1970-triumph-tr6-64a5d02e8b41d.jpg

1970-triumph-tr6-64a5d02e9d4a8.jpg

1970-triumph-tr6-64a5d02e8c1ad.jpg

Jason - Welcome, nice car and nice collection!

I wonder if you knew about the Club Triumph RBRR event which stopped at Bude Castle last Sunday afternoon - you would have seen nearly 100 triumphs and quite a few TR6s!

I would suggest you look up Stuart ( Edwards) at Watermill Carriage Company not that far from you as what he doesn't know about TRs could be written on a tea leaf! He is very often posting on here.

Cheers Rich

Welcome Jason

As said above I can vouch you will find everyone on here only too pleased to help if you ever need it.

Lovely car hope you have lots of fun driving her!

Andy

The car looks the dogs danglers. Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum with a very nice looking car! I bought our red 1973 PI last year and have found the forum an amazing source of knowledge and counsel when I've had issues. Enjoy!