Anyone fancy a challenge...

7 minutes ago, Rob Salisbury said:

But, those included NOS panels must be worth a good bit of the asking price, those sills look to be genuine Stanpart, if not they are far better detailed than what used to be offered.

Cheers Rob

My thoughts exactly, also look at the dates on those wings, theyre probably genuine too. Its still too dear but it is complete so maybe a sensible offer would probably buy it.

Stuart

Edited by stuart

The sills look like C&B kirksite and rubber pressed ones to me as they are not primed nor have any part number labels.  StanPart were usually black or red primed.

The challenge that you are referring to must be getting it roadworthy to enter in the ‘Wooden Spoon’ at the international.

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
4 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

The sills look like C&B rubber pressed ones to me as they are not primed.  StanPart were usually black or red primed.

The challenge that you are referring to must be getting it roadworthy to enter in the ‘Wooden Spoon’ at the international.

Ive never seen any rubber pressed ones with as crisp a cut in for the wing as they have though plus the let in for the "A" post base and the drain depression too. I would say theyve been bare metalled. It also looks like there is another pair wrapped in a bin liner too and theyre in red primer. Last Stanpart sill I bought and that was quite a few years ago cost £450 back then!

Stuart.

Edited by stuart