Where would you like to drive ?

On 10/25/2023 at 10:04 PM, Quicksilver said:

trip to ireland in 2024 is on the list ....with 21 TR's from Holland...so maybe we can take it to the our tour plans... 

Marcel.

Keep in touch Marcel, if you need any help with itinerary or support I’d be happy to help. Kerry is lovely driving country and well served in terms of accommodation and sightseeing. West Cork similarly, beautiful countryside, sights and things to do and it would be on your way into Kerry. Make sure you start to organise accommodation early, with war refugees and so on at the moment accommodation can be tight. Donegal and the north of country is lovely driving country too but the weather can be not quite as nice as Kerry and Cork so personally I’d go south, perhaps over to the West where you have lovely coastal driving roads and beautiful walks, sightseeing and accommodation, Clare, Connemara.

Big number of cars like that it may be that someone will want spares or help.

niallpower.power@gmail.com

4 hours ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Route 66

My daughter and I did it in 2002

I recall the Road Kill Cafe.    “You Kill It, We Grill it”

image.thumb.jpeg.efd9c37c852612b04e292b518162372e.jpeg

Hello All 

We called there a few years ago on 2 Harley davidson Motorcycles on a route 66 trip that did a lot more!

We did durango , momument valley, then Bakersfield and Sieras and route one all in one trip over 3 weeks!

Plus all the other stuff just 2 couples on 2 bikes no satnav just maps(we took turns in getting us lost but we saw even more of Route66 than the tour bus/tours!)

Roger

ps if you want I could find photos??

On 10/27/2023 at 8:54 PM, TRier said:

Keep in touch Marcel, if you need any help with itinerary or support I’d be happy to help. Kerry is lovely driving country and well served in terms of accommodation and sightseeing. West Cork similarly, beautiful countryside, sights and things to do and it would be on your way into Kerry. Make sure you start to organise accommodation early, with war refugees and so on at the moment accommodation can be tight. Donegal and the north of country is lovely driving country too but the weather can be not quite as nice as Kerry and Cork so personally I’d go south, perhaps over to the West where you have lovely coastal driving roads and beautiful walks, sightseeing and accommodation, Clare, Connemara.

Big number of cars like that it may be that someone will want spares or help.

niallpower.power@gmail.com

Hi Nial,

Mail send to your gmail with more details....    Ring of Kerry is on the list for May 26th .......

Marcel.

Edited by Quicksilver
ring of Kerry
  • 2 months later...