Phoenix Exhaust a good experience

Like many on here I have a Phoenix Exhaust system on my TR6 with a standard type silencer, I bought the system in 1997 and it came with a lifetime warranty. In 2008 the silencer was getting very noisy so I contacted  Phoenix and they replaced it with a new unit.

Early this year the silencer had become noisy again. I thought it was maybe a little cheeky after 25 years but I contacted Phoenix who were very pleasant but said they didn't have a replacement in stock. I wasn't to disappointed as the silencer had lasted such a long time so I took it along to a local business who made a good job of cutting it open, repacking it and welding it up again.

Then out of the blue I had a call from Phoenix telling me that they had the silencer back in stock. I explained that I had compromised the warranty and mine had been repaired. The chap from Phoenix said, to my compleat amazement "as Phoenix could not help when I first called he would send a new silencer anyway, so that the warranty could continue ". It arrived today.

I thought I had received such good service from Phoenix that they deserve a thumbs up on here.

George 

That is exceptional service and commitment of Phoenix!

If I needed an exhaust, it would be one of theirs.

Waldi

Well done George for taking the time with a positive story. 
i have found them very helpful with odd custom parts as well. 

Nice to hear of service like this. If I’m ever in need I’ll be contacting them as they deserve the custom. 

Andy