Just as a matter of interest,  I thought I would show you this badge, now Sold on ebay.

Has anyone seen one before ?

Conrad.20230304_091906.jpg.2facb02c9ee764fbbd45ba8a9638f156.jpg 

This one?

The badges were probably made by Joseph Fray we think.  ——correction.  Pete Cox stated they came from Wimott Breedon,, not J Fray.   
  Pete Cox bought a box (s) full years ago and used to sell them at Cox and Buckles.   We never found an original Triumph part number for them , only the makers part number that was on the boxes.    We guessed they were destined for the car as they are the same style as the Triumph badge, probably US market but never fitted.

Both mine and brother’s ( orig Banffshire car CSE324)  TRs have had the badge fitted on the rear apron.

672EE2D0-BF9B-45AD-8754-8E0E13238340.jpeg

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT

I also have a badge but have mounted it on the rear wheel cover. 
I understand that it probably came from America as Dorothy Dean had a franchise to sell TR’s in California and added the badge to cars the company sold, but I may be wrong. 
As my car originally came from America I thought it would be a good touch. 

Please wait while image is uploading...

7726BDF0-54BC-420A-A54A-ED3BE59FE737.jpeg

16 minutes ago, G Denson said:

I also have a badge but have mounted it on the rear wheel cover. 
I understand that it probably came from America as Dorothy Dean had a franchise to sell TR’s in California and added the badge to cars the company sold, but I may be wrong. 
As my car originally came from America I thought it would be a good touch. 

Please wait while image is uploading...

7726BDF0-54BC-420A-A54A-ED3BE59FE737.jpeg

Yes, I'll buy the Cal Sales / Dorothy Deen connection.  Very much the kind of thing she'd have sold as an accessory.  In fact, ISTR one amongst the heavily Deen/Cal Sales/Doretti lots in my friend Tom Householder's auction of his lifelong collection of Triumph stuff last weekend.

This is what is on my 3A, it was on the car when it came to me so I know nothing about it but I imagine it's home made. I keep it because it's part of the cars history. 

George 

(apologies for the down side up photo)

20230304_162144.thumb.jpg.6946d65e394b9294875c40bdea426950.jpg