What adhesive for a post weather seal

I would suggest checking if the intended glue is heat resistant as last summer my Evo-stick glue became sticky and lost all of its 'stick' due to the very high summer temperatures sticking vinyl on my hood frame (on another car). Now having to do the whole job again because of this.

24 minutes ago, Richard Pope said:

I would suggest checking if the intended glue is heat resistant as last summer my Evo-stick glue became sticky and lost all of its 'stick' due to the very high summer temperatures sticking vinyl on my hood frame (on another car). Now having to do the whole job again because of this.

Which is why I use this for all trim/seal etc applications https://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/p-1263-heat-resistant-adhesive

Stuart.

On 1/10/2023 at 2:47 PM, nigelcurry said:

Hi all

any body got any advice on what adhesive to use on my a post weather seals as the car is newly painted 

any advice greatly appreciated 

nige

Try it in the gap before you glue it.  
There are two thicknesses of this seal.   

Thick sponge rubber 620913

Thin rubber extrusion. 620403