balancing centre lock wheels

Hi there,

same car, new problem. I need new tires. For my centre lock wheels in minilite style. The problem is that none of my tyre dealers around hat the right cone for the TR. Well, some have but they call a lot of money for selling and balancing. So I am wondering to get my own cone and go to any garage for mounting and balancing the tires. Some years ago there was a source you could get the right cone for around 70 or 80 Euro. Today the ask for 180. Who could help with a cheaper source?

many thanks

Cas

For a Jaguar XK I once had I have drawn my own cones, and the workshop (a colleague) made them for me. Nothing special, really, and good repetitive results.

Waldi

I just spoke to Smoothride cones, he does send to EU tracked, he doesn't charge VAT, so you will have to pay in your country, + perhaps some other charges, give him a call!

John

PS.  they dont supply any of the car parts people in EU

Edited by John L

Thank you again, John. I will get in contact with them.  The 75 GBP are with VAT right?

Roger, me and clubs and groups is the same as with Groucho Marx... “I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member”