Having damaged one of my original centre caps I am in need of a replacement & having searched the Web it would appear this particular style & size is no longer produced.

For a Minilite 66mm centre hole & the cap it stands 62mm high

Anyone got an old one or part set kicking around?

I apologise for the sideways photo but technology has had the better of me despite numerous attempts :blink:

I1593466204_Centrecap.thumb.jpg.54f0b1866720c9b6014d48f4e3b3dbc8.jpg

Hi John, I had to replace one of mine and eventually having searched the web, looked inside one of the others and found the name of the maker. Replacement purchased. I don’t know if it helps but just a thought.

Paul

Thanks Paul, I've cleaned the inside of one but unfortunately no makers details......

On 8/21/2022 at 5:39 PM, Chilliman said:

Having damaged one of my original centre caps I am in need of a replacement & having searched the Web it would appear this particular style & size is no longer produced.

For a Minilite 66mm centre hole & the cap it stands 62mm high

Anyone got an old one or part set kicking around?

I apologise for the sideways photo but technology has had the better of me despite numerous attempts :blink:

I1593466204_Centrecap.thumb.jpg.54f0b1866720c9b6014d48f4e3b3dbc8.jpg

I am sure I have one.I will have a look later

Just pm your address and pay for p&p only

Regards Harry

Thanks Harry that would be most helpful if you have got one. The new ones I've been offered are only 50mm deep which is not enough to clear the end of the rear axle.

Let me know how you get on & I'll send you a pm.

Many thanks....

Can #RogerH not spin one up for you ??

A man of many talents …

Hi John,

if the cap is made of metal then I could possibly/probably spin one up - it depends on the dimension.

I would need to know all the dimensions, Material, Thickness and finish.  Or have an example in my hand.

Roger

• 1 month later...

Hi Hamish/Roger,

Sorry for the tardy reply I've only just seen these posts - the notifications don't seem to working for me.

Thanks for the offer Roger but I've managed to locate one locally so all sorted..until I break another!

Cheers

J

25 minutes ago, Chilliman said:

Hi Hamish/Roger,

Sorry for the tardy reply I've only just seen these posts - the notifications don't seem to working for me.

Thanks for the offer Roger but I've managed to locate one locally so all sorted..until I break another!

Cheers

J

Too close to the banks at Shelsley ?

5 hours ago, Hamish said:

Too close to the banks at Shelsley ?

Not close enough if I'm going to improve on my second place which was still a long way behind you :D

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.