Commonwelth games

New sports at the Games.   3x3 basketball! 

Only half a court, one basket and three per team.   Either team can score on the same basket.  So intense!  Worth watching IMHO!

On 7/29/2022 at 12:14 PM, modelbuilder said:

If you missed it keep an eye open on BBC1, the games will be on for 12 hours a day. I’m glad that I don’t pay a licence fee.

Rodders.

And sport of some description on BBC2, BBC4 and any other BBC run channel 24 hours a day 7 days a week and is even on two channels at the same time. It must warrant a serious reduction in the licence fee or better still abolish it as the BBC lost its way years ago and has sunk to the bottom.

I like some sports like the next man to look forward to but at present its OTT.

Andy

Alex (son), Sarah and the two older grandchildren (aged 10 & 7) went to the Games early on Saturday morning, had front row seats and enjoyed every action-packed minute.

The speed of the women walkers in the 10km race was amazing - about the same time that it takes Alex to run that distance.

And the women clearing the high jump's bar - how do they do it ?

Ian Cornish