Radiator Cowls for TR3, 4, 4A, 250, 5 & 6

Received mine today. Not got around to fitting yet but it looks fantastic and should tidy up the tatty looking not-so-old cardboard one I've got fitted.

Thanks Rich,

Steve

A before and after photo. I just need to get a couple of nuts and washers. I'm sure you'll agree it looks much tidier

20200820_173749.jpg

20200820_180332.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi - still have a few of these left for all models, but not in all permutations.

The options are polished stainless steel, or black powder coated ally, with or without your model logo laser cut into the top.

I recently lost a lot of emails etc so if you have previously asked about one and I haven't responded, then please ask again or if you are simply interested, just PM for prices and availability - this is quite a long thread now, but if you look back, you will find images of most if not all of the options.

Cheers Rich

6 hours ago, Mike JOnes said:

hi Richard i will want one ( or two) but not quite at the moment. i will get back to ypu

Cheers

Mike

No probs Mike - just get in touch when you are ready - will email you directly

Cheers Rich

• 11 months later...

Hi all - I have a few cowls left and I won't be getting any more in, so when the remaining ones have gone, that will be it. All the prices have been discounted. The ones I have left are:

TR3A  Black Powder Coated Ally ( 1 only)               £55

TR4 Stainless Steel with Logo  (2 left)                    £40

TR4/4A Stainless Steel - No Logo ( 1 left)              £40

TR4 Black Powder Coated Ally with Logo ( 4 left)  £35

Happy to post - postage is £7 for ally ones and £8 for S/Steel ones. I am planning to go to the Telford Spares day on the 23rd of this month and can take any of the above there to be collected - I won't be having a stall but we can prior arrange a collection point at the show.

Any queries, please contact me via PM or direct if you have my details

Cheers Rich

8 minutes ago, stillp said:

No you're not Rich - it's been postponed.

Pete

Pete - I know - I was supposed to be meeting quite a few people with parts for them so I expect the couriers will be taking over where necessary! I wait with baited breath when the date of the next one will be, but probably the week of the International at Stafford!

Cheers Rich

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.