Given the apparent alterations to your car Tim - and the way you use her- I don't really see that as anything more than a photo opportunity!!!!!

Got a LSD fitted? in which case 2nd gear and a few revs should sort it - although I would not want to be standing where the camera person is!! :blink::ph34r:

Unfortunately, no LSD...and the bottom of the puddle was very soft, so the tyres dug in nice and deep...

Fortunately, however, just as we'd exhausted all the usual options (pushing, pulling, forward gears, reverse gears, logs under the spinning wheel, etc.) a nice young couple came along in an SUV and they generously pulled us out.

I then checked the depth of the puddle properly and drove through it on the extreme left - the SUV itself got very nearly stuck too! But it didn't dampen our spirits - we went down a few more small lanes after this B)

I can confirm, however, that my TR4 is not watertight when submerged in muddy water...

Edited by TorontoTim

Please submit the photo (in high definition) and some words for publication in TR Action.

Not sure whether this is Action, but it wouldn't be under Shiny Car!

Ian Cornish