IWE Tech seminar: "Supercharging TRs for the road"

Peter, Congratulation very interesting, thanks' for sharing. Certainly the best way to increase the power on our TR.

Regards

Hi Peter, sorry I could not make it at the weekend for your talk ( at work again). In a vicious circle at the moment, need the money for TR goodies but unless you have the right information on which bits to purchase it could turn into an expensive dust collector. Any new info that you discussed this weekend or found out that would be useful in my supercharging adventure please let me know.

Hi Peter, sorry I could not make it at the weekend for your talk ( at work again). In a vicious circle at the moment, need the money for TR goodies but unless you have the right information on which bits to purchase it could turn into an expensive dust collector. Any new info that you discussed this weekend or found out that would be useful in my supercharging adventure please let me know.

Several TR owners are keen to embark upon the s/c route, one with a self-engineered set-up the others planning the Moss kit. Email me with your email address and I can keep things better organised, target new info to individuals as it comes. My email is on the last slide of the .ppt.

cheers

Peter

Edited by Peter Cobbold

Marc, thank you ! I think there could be at least half a dozen more supercharged TRs by IWE 2016. Peter

As I understand the IWE in 2017 will be in France organized by the TCF... and I shall enjoy the opportunity to meet some of you with the Stag or the TR6.

Unfortunately the transformation with s/c or EFI is not something easy to consider with the regulation in France, nevertheless I like and appreciate the concept and the adaptation for a TR (Technical parameters and know and how).

My priority is to find the tie and money to put back the TR6 CP on the road and then I shall think about EFI.

Regards

As I understand the IWE in 2017 will be in France organized by the TCF... and I shall enjoy the opportunity to meet some of you with the Stag or the TR6.

Unfortunately the transformation with s/c or EFI is not something easy to consider with the regulation in France, nevertheless I like and appreciate the concept and the adaptation for a TR (Technical parameters and know and how).

My priority is to find the tie and money to put back the TR6 CP on the road and then I shall think about EFI.

Regards

2017 IWE in FRANCE.????

Where did you hear that little one.

As far as I am aware 2016 and 2017 are in Lincoln UK

Cheers

GUY

Edited by Jersey Royal