You must have discussed finding a good chromer on here, a link or a recommendation please, its for TS4178's windscreen stanchions and plates and maybe the screen frame if it does not respond!!

John Worthing

London Chroming 02076396434 do all mine and they will do a quick turnround if requested, not the cheapest but the best I have found.

Stuart.

Anyone recommended as good as the above mentioned by Stuart and Roger H in West Midlands where I could just drop the stuff in?

John Worthing

John

David, Classic & Chrome Ltd in Hinckley 01455 637921 Delivers on time & reasonable I have used him for years.

Cheers

Mike B)

Edited by mike3739

Hi John,

I have used Chrome Restore near Coventry(J2 off M6) for my TR2 restoration 5 years ago and my more recent 1934 Singer Nine Sports restoration.They are slow but I found their quality excellent.I recommend them.

Regards

Roger B

Hi John,

I have used Chrome Restore near Coventry(J2 off M6) for my TR2 restoration 5 years ago and my more recent 1934 Singer Nine Sports restoration.They are slow but I found their quality excellent.I recommend them.

Regards

Roger B

Hi John

Thats who I used to use before I found David, I found his constantly moving timescales & promises unaccepable & expensive :angry::angry: & David will rush things through If really urgent & no lapse in quality. :P:P

Cheers

Mike B)

Hi,

I can recommend Derby Chrome. When the man at reception is wearing a leather apron you know you have the right place. You need copper - nickel - chrome with the copper hand polished flat. This is especially necessary on the cast items. Check out the photos in the attachment

John

How good is your chrome.pdf

How good is your chrome.pdf