Went out in my new tr6 last night (pause for applause)Pleased to say it went really well. The only down side is it was very draughty at any speed, do windblockers work? and if so how do the fit? can they be fitted without drilling the body work? Ta Richard

Hi Richard

YES, they do. I fitted a breezebreaker, not long after I bought my 6, I can recommend Chris to you, have a look at http://breezebreaker.co.uk/

All you have to do is give Chris a couple of measurements he will fabricate your brackets, takes about 15 to 30 mins to fitbiggrin.gif.

I have no connection to Chris, just a very satisfied customer

Edited by Clarkey

Another vote for Breezebreaker.

And one from my wife.

No drilling required.

Ivor

Went out in my new tr6 last night (pause for applause)Pleased to say it went really well. The only down side is it was very draughty at any speed, do windblockers work? and if so how do the fit? can they be fitted without drilling the body work? Ta Richard

et moi ausi (may be incorrect spelling)

I have one fitted with MX5 seats and it uses the seat belt mountings on the top of the wheel arch.

Andy

Here,here to all of the above replies. makes a big difference especially if you don't have a James May hair(style?)so that your ears are open to the elements! I'd order one if I were you.

Mike

Thanks for the replies, the oteher half will be much happier.

I have one fixed to the roll bar works a treat but don't forget to get one with a skirt that fills the gap between the seats ;) Pete

Maybe a silly question, but do they stay up when the roof is up or do you have to take down each time?

I think most of them can stay up and most are also removable if you plan to have the top up for a long time and need the space etc. I find when I put the top up the plexiglass in front of the window in the soft top creates some issues with reflection at night so if I have to drive a long way with the top up I stow the plexiglass in the trunk. One of me fellow club members attaches his to the roll bar with heavy duty velcro pads and when not in use he snaps it onto strategically placed velcro pads under the trunk lid.

The mesh design may work better with regard to reflection.

Stan

Huh! :huh: Just put yer Collar up! ;)

If the Mrs complains I just keep one of her head scarfs in the glove box (for her)! :P

Edited by Denis