300 km Eifelrace - Nordschleife

BTW....there are several people coming to the event but I don't have them on the entry list.

To have paddock access with your car we need the form filled out.

Access to the paddock for 3 days is 40€, at least this is needed on the form, otherwise your car will stand outside the track in the weeds and who knows what happens there.

http://tr-register.de/joomla/images/stories/tr-register/Sport/PDF/tr_register_eifelrennen_2011.pdf

Cheers

Chris

Edited by MadMarx

BTW....there are several people coming to the event but I don't have them on the entry list.

To have paddock access with your car we need the form filled out.

Access to the paddock for 3 days is 40€, at least this is needed on the form, otherwise your car will stand outside the track in the weeds and who knows what happens there.

http://tr-register.de/joomla/images/stories/tr-register/Sport/PDF/tr_register_eifelrennen_2011.pdf

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

I sent the form at the beginning of July and transferred the money on the 4th July, but have not had any confirmation that either ave been recieved. Is this normal? Could you please tell me if I am on your list.

Regards, Derek Hill

Hi Chris,

I sent the form at the beginning of July and transferred the money on the 4th July, but have not had any confirmation that either ave been recieved. Is this normal? Could you please tell me if I am on your list.

Regards, Derek Hill

Hi Derek,

you are on the list!

Cheers

Chris

Catalytic converter - christ this sound like it is getting as stupid as the UK.

That is the trouble with Europe.

In UK you have to use special fire extinguishers instead of powder.

In Netherlands you have strict noise restrictions (I had 3 mufflers installed at Zandvoort) and arm restraint.

DSC01701.JPG

Germany catalytic converters

France noise again.

That is the trouble with Europe.

In UK you have to use special fire extinguishers instead of powder.

In Netherlands you have strict noise restrictions (I had 3 mufflers installed at Zandvoort) and arm restraint.

DSC01701.JPG

Germany catalytic converters

France noise again.

i think that the cat will rule me out then criss, are you surgesting that it can be added on at the rear as your last photo?as no space under my car for one.

ROY :(:(

i think that the cat will rule me out then criss, are you surgesting that it can be added on at the rear as your last photo?as no space under my car for one.

ROY :(:(

I think that you can add it behind the car.

Best would be if you put a 90 degree piece of tube between so that it is not too prone as my version.

I had to collect mufflers at the track and that was the best I could find and I was very close to the noise limit.

DSC01882.JPG

Here you see the cat mounted under the axle.

Cheers

Chris

BTW....did I mention this:

There will be a European Kastner Cup this year.

As Kas will come to the Eifelrace in September, we thought it would be a

great idea to have a onetime only Kastner Cup in Europe.

To all European Triumph racers....this is your chance to win this trophy and

KEEP it!

Cheers

Chris

Hi Derek,

I've checked, you're still on the list.

To contact Detlef:

dfress@t-online.de

Cheers

Chris

Edited by MadMarx

I would like to say something about the tickets.

The organizer does print them at the very moment and they contain a barcode for usage at the track gates.

I have no idea when we'll get them.

For people outside Germany the postal way is maybe too slow that the tickets do reach you in time.

So if we don't get the tickets this week from the organizer we'll deposit them for you at the Nurburgring where the racers get their papers for the weekend.

Details will follow if we know more.

Cheers

Chris

Today I've got the entry list for the race from CSCC and I'm devastated that the catalytic converters did prevent most of the drivers from entry.

No further comment to this.

entries are progressing....we are now at 84 entries + 25 race cars with 9 entries from UK.

Kas is getting impatient:

"I cannot wait two weeks. I know it will pass. We are both very much interested and looking forward to the Germany trip. "

Cheers

Chris

Edited by MadMarx
  • 2 weeks later...

As some of you have seen on facebook, I suffer from some nasty multiple fractures of my right leg and am not allowed to drive for the next 5 weeks .

So unfortunately I will not be able to drive to the Nürburgring for Meeting of the German TR Register. I looked forward to it and I,m realy p**sed

Two of us will be visiting the Nordschleife for first time for this weekends' race.

Does anyone have any spare tickets please?

I gather that space in the circuit for Motorhomes for non competitors is not available? Can anyone recommend a campsite in the area with easy access to the circuit?

Regards

Dave McDonald

I don't know about spare tickets, but there is a campside close to the track.

The paddock will be press fit this time, so many people are there this time.

Cheers

Chris