Peter Moffatt

Guest ntc

Can I say a big thankyou for the get well messages I have received. I am fortunately now on the mend, and I am already looking forward to taking up my duties as group leader ( White Rose ) in the very near future. Oh how I miss the hassle!!!!!!!!

As for both Tom & Carls comments you will be pleased to know I already have a 250 in my garage undergoing a nut& bolt restoration.

Once again Many Thanks

Peter :rolleyes:

Can I say a big thankyou for the get well messages I have received. I am fortunately now on the mend, and I am already looking forward to taking up my duties as group leader ( White Rose ) in the very near future. Oh how I miss the hassle!!!!!!!!

As for both Tom & Carls comments you will be pleased to know I already have a 250 in my garage undergoing a nut& bolt restoration.

Once again Many Thanks

Peter :rolleyes:

Hi Peter

Glad to hear your on the mend good luck with the restoration.

Hi Peter,

Please don't convert this car to RHD : I am looking for a very nice LHD TR250 :lol: !!

Cheers,

Chris.

PS : hope she will not be red or green ;) .....