Restoration or put it out of it's missery?

Well that's someone's winter and next year sorted!

Looking at the "Concors" car above I notice it has the same odd mis-match of instruments that my '65 does - i.e. All instruments are Jaeger except the Ammeter that is Lucas - is that the same for all TR4A's or just that the Ammeter regularly failed and was replaced by a Lucas model?

Mine are all the same, 1967 4A

Hi Geko,

Here is one (not mine though)

Cheers

post-12736-0-61502900-1443537052_thumb.jpg

Hagerty's valuation gives £32k for a concours, which seems reasonable, but some of their other values seem a bit erratic, e.g. 'fair' E Type roadster £97k, ditto Series One Landie £12k, yet Consul Capri much too low @ £9k for concours.

http://www.hagertyinsurance.co.uk/classiccarvalue?nst=0&gclid=CJy2j-m9lcgCFUHnwgodRswMpA

The hagerty descriptions are interesting, a 'concours' car has clean tyres, whilst an 'excellent' car has few if any mods and drives like it did back in the day - so excellent but uncomfortable !! I suspect 95% of TR's are not excellent in Haggy's books then ?

Didn't know Dusty Bin's dad was a Vulcan :rolleyes: