No …not the company but the grass variety . Anyone else suffered with a major moss infestation on their lawn after the long wet winter ?

My electric lawn rake has just given me 4 garden waste bags full . Aldi rake …brilliant but of kit . 

Yes my lawn morphed from grass to moss over the winter.  I might just keep it - you don't have to cut it like you do with grass  :huh:

Just now, Charlie D said:

I started to rake out the moss but soon discovered that all I would have left of the lawn would be mud.

So I've left it.

Now is good time to sow wildflower seeds into that mud. https://meadowmania.co.uk/collections/100-wildflower-seed-only-mixtures-no-grass

No need for the mower all summer ! 

Peter

I gave up battling the moss each spring. It is green too. During summer the grass appears again. And I certainly no longer use moss-killers and other poisons I used before, they do not only kill the moss but also little insects that birds and other animals live on.

Waldi