Goodwood members live on YouTube

81st members meeting will be live on YouTube this weekend

Hopefully their link will work

I’m at Goodwood now in the Motorhome on a grass pitch and the field is reasonably firm. With a mainly dry forecast for the w/end I may even be able to drive off under my own steam when it comes time to leave. 
Looking forward to a great event. 
Dave McD

Dave  et all - I'll be on site for my usual buggy driving for those with mobility issues ( most of us old farts now :huh:), so if you see me, start limping and I'll give you a lift! 

I'm on the PM shift so hopefully I will bump into some of you

Cheers Rich Crewe-Read

1 hour ago, rcreweread said:

I'll be on site for my usual buggy driving for those with mobility issues …….

so hopefully I will bump into some of you

Cheers Rich Crewe-Read

If you didn’t need mobility assistance before you will after  

:lol::D;)

sorry Rich, couldn’t resist.

have a great event everyone - one day I’ll make it - just as my mum and dad did back in the day - the first time round. 

Great day and weather excellent - too busy to see much of the racing but some incredible sounds coming from the track - Gordon Murrays new car was pretty amazing and also sounded it.

My highlight though was spending 45 mins with John Watson taking him around various parts of the site for interviews etc and then having him sit next to me in the buggy to take him to his car park - chatted as if we were good friends and talked at length about his terrifying Monza crash in the McLaren!

Brilliant!

Cheers Rich Crewe-Read

PS Didn't see any TR old farts so they must all be fit!  

Posted (edited)

Well done Rich. 

it was great coverage on YouTube with practice  and a of couple great races. The Edwardian’s race was ace. 

more today if I can go missing from house and family responsibilities 

Edited by Hamish
On 4/12/2024 at 9:44 PM, Dave McDonald said:

I’m at Goodwood now in the Motorhome on a grass pitch and the field is reasonably firm. With a mainly dry forecast for the w/end I may even be able to drive off under my own steam when it comes time to leave. 
Looking forward to a great event. 
Dave McD

The weather stayed dry and grass Motorhome pitch stayed firm so no problem getting off camping field. 

An expensive weekend but fantastic racing, great peripheral activities and a fantastic firework display on Saturday evening. 
Dave McD