Car transport from Oxford to Kent

Hello all,

I need my latest car acquisition transported from Oxford to Kent ASAP.  

Has anyone any recommendations ???  Either based near the Oxford area or the Sevenoaks, Kent area. My usual man has a poorly truck so looking for an alternate. Or are there any members who provide this service.

.......should have said, its an MGB :rolleyes: but I am a TR member.

Thanks all, David B

You could also try Steve Simpson on 07759 944558 - he has a flat bed transporter ( not enclosed). I took his details when he delivered a TR to Carlow Engineering in Essex whilst I was there, and if I remember correctly, the car had been collected from the west country - seemed very professional, but don't know where he is based

Cheers Rich

I posted this before but it seems to have got lost in the shuffle of link problems.

I use this guy he is very professional and his kit is the best Ive come across. https://www.coveredcars.co.uk/ you wont find better.

Stuart.

Many thanks all, now sorted.

Jerry, your recommendation has retired.

Pete, no availability for my timescale before storage charges kick in but he did reply.

Roger, Super23 no reply.      Bespokehandling way too expensive.    Shiply; didn't try them. thought I would get a load of recovery companies. 

Booked cartransportinkent;  local to me so I guess offered a good price and a classic car mover.  Will advise if it works out, Tuesday.

David B