I realise this is a very long shot but does anyone have just the piece of metal angle/top hat section that fits to the rear of the spare wheel cover board on a TR5/250. There must be a scrap board laying around somewhere. I have new wood work just need that piece to complete.

Stuart.

2 hours ago, david ferry said:

Stuart.

Possibly.

Is it the same as TR4 and TR6? Not too sure what it is that I have lying around!

David

Sadly not David its unique to 5/250 it stiffens the cover board up.looks like this 

Stuart.

250 BOARD.jpg

250 Board1.jpg

Edited by stuart

Hi Stuart

Can't you use a bit of galvanised electrical cable channel used to cover cables running down walls prior to plastering?

Like this https://www.wickes.co.uk/TTE-Galvanised-Steel-Channelling---12-x-2000mm/p/195131?fix&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAwbitBhDIARIsABfFYIImHnVsTSScWwPYBg-Bv0WLToTMnfzcorETvAYGUtjQoYD9uKjbCaYaAtAdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Andy

16 hours ago, PodOne said:

Hi Stuart

Can't you use a bit of galvanised electrical cable channel used to cover cables running down walls prior to plastering?

Like this https://www.wickes.co.uk/TTE-Galvanised-Steel-Channelling---12-x-2000mm/p/195131?fix&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAwbitBhDIARIsABfFYIImHnVsTSScWwPYBg-Bv0WLToTMnfzcorETvAYGUtjQoYD9uKjbCaYaAtAdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Andy

Thanks that might be a bit of a start but its actually a bit more complicated than that :blink:

Stuart.

250 board plan.png

Didn't have one at all and I couldn't justify the cost of a repro.

Made mine out of plywood and 1.5 x 1.5 cm soft wood and some bits of Ali cost £10 as it's hidden under the carpet it will do for now. I suppose It depends how much originality you want which I do when I find one or like you the bits to restore!

2 hours ago, PodOne said:

Didn't have one at all and I couldn't justify the cost of a repro.

Made mine out of plywood and 1.5 x 1.5 cm soft wood and some bits of Ali cost £10 as it's hidden under the carpet it will do for now. I suppose It depends how much originality you want which I do when I find one or like you the bits to restore!

Thanks to David Ferry who has come up with the goods!

Stuart.

Cheers Stuart your post has started me off  hahaha

i just checked and i dont have one so i now need one for my rebuild jeeezzzz

thought i had everything !!!!

are the repros any good are they correct

thanks David

18 hours ago, dblenk said:

Cheers Stuart your post has started me off  hahaha

i just checked and i dont have one so i now need one for my rebuild jeeezzzz

thought i had everything !!!!

are the repros any good are they correct

thanks David

Repros are pretty good though expensive.

Stuart.

DSC08573.JPG

ooh thats nice £134 on moss

i did make my own out of wood but not sure if everything is correct as i never had an original to go off

Edited by dblenk

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.