problems with the Wifi

Ha ha yes apparently its a spoof, they are actors, theres a similar one with a girl using someones electric charge point on their drive.

Stuart.

Just now, stuart said:

Ha ha yes apparently its a spoof, they are actors, theres a similar one with a girl using someones electric charge point on their drive.

Stuart.

Shure?

Isn't that life?

Just now, Z320 said:

Shure?

Isn't that life?

Yes positive, its been all over the net for the last few weeks.

Stuart.

From my work (as a civil engineer):

Complaint of a young mother: the radiator in the childrens room remains cold! The kids are ill!

I'm there, telling her: it's not cold in the room, but the radiator indeed is cold because the thermostat is on only 3 (about 20°).

She: but I want the radiator hot!

Me: we turn the thermostst up on 3.5, feel how it gets hot now!

She: And who pays for turning it up to 3.5?

Me: You

She: No, I want to safe the money, it must be hot on 3, better on 2.5!

My thought: If you want more, what do you have to pay....

Edited by Z320

Years ago we had a company directive telling staff NOT to use their own plug in electric heaters in offices because of the additional electricity cost.   There were of course a few who said ‘get stuffed! we will continue to use them as we are not warm enough.’     We fixed them one evening after work by having a “technician” test all those extra heaters and tightly coiling the lead with a cable tie and attaching a label stating.  “Warning-gets hot when plugged in”.  That worked.

5 hours ago, stuart said:

Stuart.

Btw

me and my wife have seen all episodes of „Little Britain“.

And THIS have not been actors! :ph34r:

Here is an anecdote from my friend who worked on secret defence projects on ships:

Years back we were running a new ship control system in the labs and my colleague need a wifi link to test it. He connected to what he thought was an open signal within the building and we ran it for months happily.
One day when testing was nearly complete he decided to put in a password. All worked well and testing continued.
Later on he found out we had been using wifi from a nearby house and locked the owner out with a password.
Ouch.

Keith