Leather or fabric seats

1 hour ago, trchris said:

Hi all 

what’s the thoughts on fabric mx5 separate headrest seats as opposed to leather/vinyl seats in a TR ? 
Chris

My MX seats in my 4a are still the original fabric, theyre fine you dont slide around on fabric too.

Stuart.

photo1755.jpg

Folks get very excited, even impressed, by leather seats in this man’s country for reasons I don’t understand, apart from the wonderful smell. I’ve tried leather in moderns and it ain’t for me.

In winter they’re cold and in summer you stick to them when your bum’s not sliding about. No, fabric for me please.

james

Best seats I had were in my XJS. The central panels were some sort of cloth / woven material. Rest of the seat was leather. All colour matched.  Best of both worlds. Central panels ensured that I stayed cool in summer and did not slide around; had the style and smell of leather too. Should have considered this for my MX5 seats. 

Miles

18 hours ago, Dic Doretti said:

But have you ever tried to clean dog hairs off fabric seats?

Cheers Richard

Thats why my seats are so clean as I normally have cloth seat covers over them.;):lol:

Stuart.