How do you store your TR windscreen in your garage (when not using it)?

I am currently cleaning up my garage and am looking for a solution to neatly store the windscreen.
I have thought about hanging it either on the wall or under the ceiling. But I'm not yet sure what the solution would look like in detail.

Additional challenge: I'd like to leave the side wind deflectors fitted.

How do you store your windscreen? Maybe you can post some photos for inspiration. ;)

IMG_2443.jpeg

I wrap the screen in cloth and it sits leaning backwards on top of a plank between two ladder-hooks.  The front part of the hooks stop it sliding forwards.  

2_Heavy_Duty_Storage_Hooks_Wall_Mounted_Ladder_Garage_Shed_Bikes_Tools_Garden_1024x1024-1352711849.jpg.7d2d782ce064e73b0311d18c0db0c955.jpg

Mine is on the garage floor, with cardboard sheets and then plywood in front of that. My garage is about 2 car widths, so plenty of space down both sides when the TR is parked in the middle.

I keep meaning to hang it from the ceiling, just above where the screen would be when it is attached to the car, but I keep thinking that when the car is outside, and I come into the garage, I'll bash my head on it.

So it will stay on the floor for now.

8 hours ago, Rocketman said:

if i am not mistaken that clock looks like the ones fitted to a MIG fighter aircraft

Hey @Rocketman, good catch! It is a Russion board clock, used in the MiG-29, among others.
It is a Russian reproduction of the original Jaeger Le Coultre board clock, which was fitted in TR3 works rally cars in the late 50s.
To my knowledge, the Russian air force first used the JLC board clocks as well, but since they were very expensive, they started to build their own ones.

On 11/19/2023 at 1:54 PM, tr2_applegreen said:

I am currently cleaning up my garage and am looking for a solution to neatly store the windscreen.
I have thought about hanging it either on the wall or under the ceiling. But I'm not yet sure what the solution would look like in detail.

Additional challenge: I'd like to leave the side wind deflectors fitted.

How do you store your windscreen? Maybe you can post some photos for inspiration. ;)

IMG_2443.jpeg

Just taken these pics for you. 
only space I had was in front of the window but doesn’t block the light !!

36D4584F-63C3-4974-9DFF-EFB8EC77CE0D.jpeg

2A112F77-D794-42BF-A65E-66932AAF3E4E.jpeg

E611AD31-13D4-470C-BCAE-A6718A5BAA15.jpeg

12 hours ago, tr2_applegreen said:

Hey @Rocketman, good catch! It is a Russion board clock, used in the MiG-29, among others.
It is a Russian reproduction of the original Jaeger Le Coultre board clock, which was fitted in TR3 works rally cars in the late 50s.
To my knowledge, the Russian air force first used the JLC board clocks as well, but since they were very expensive, they started to build their own ones.

I may just buy another. I used to have one in a Morgan I used to own in 2009