Return Spring - Throttle Pedal

I have being doing a bit of work synchronising the SU carbs on my TR3A , first time and with some success ! 
However I have found that the throttle tends to stick on return at about 1000/1100 rpm. If I manually move the throttle linkage it immediately settles at about 800rpm, the same happens if I pull up the throttle pedal.

I have noticed that there is no spring (15 below) on the throttle lever/quadrant. I am sure this will solve the problem and I am sure there is a location for the spring on the lever, (hole) but my question is where does the other end locate ?

Hopefully someone on here can tell me and perhaps show a picture. Thanks

IMG_5458.png

Rob - there should be a small rectangular tag spot welded to the bulkhead below the pivot arc of the throttle lever coming through the bulkhead - it has a small hole in it which the end of the spring locates in - not sure if there is a different spring arrangement for LHD cars as there is an extension rod which comes across from the nearside.

Cheers Rich

Sorry this is a bit out of focus Rob,  but on my car there is a small tab with a hole at the front edge of the footwell [arrowed]

sprn.jpg.0ba23b0c68328e2b6b20ec66d29062ca.jpg

Had a good look this morning and to my relief I found the “small” tag on the bulkhead and after cleaning some Road grime off the lever a hole in the lever. Have ordered a spring, just need to fit it.

I imagine that it will be a bit of ‘fun’ !

2 hours ago, TR Rob said:

Had a good look this morning and to my relief I found the “small” tag on the bulkhead and after cleaning some Road grime off the lever a hole in the lever. Have ordered a spring, just need to fit it.

I imagine that it will be a bit of ‘fun’ !

Mind your fingers and eyes if the spring lets go!

Stuart.