I am currently looking at selling my TR6 which I inherited roughly 8 years ago...

It is a 1971 model with roughly 105,000 miles on the clock.  I don't have too much knowledge about the car but I thought I could get a reasonable idea from the forum so that I know any offers I get are in the correct ballpark.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

T

IMG_2963(1).jpg

IMG_2974(1).jpg

IMG_2965(1).jpg

IMG_2966(1).jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

Without knowing much about the history, its a bit difficult to be anything other than a little cautious of the values you're likely to be offered. 

Based on your photos alone though I would guess 15 - 18k might be achievable, this is dependant on so many factors even including the time of the year to sell a convertible. 

Gareth

I talked to trgb recently about the market and they said it is very weak at the mo. Sadly not a time to sell a car.  

Tim

2 hours ago, ntc said:

The world is changing and the next generation is not into the classic car world as Marko said it is dead and will only get worse 

Not sure that is 100% true.  Majority of use classic car prices are dropping as they are a discretionary purchase. Always an issue in a recession.  Only stuff bukkimg the trend is 1980s fords. 
Tim

I've seen this happen to many cars over the years. Older , richer people want the car they couldn't afford when they were teenagers . Prices boom until the majority of these people reevaluate the place of cars in their lives then the prices fall off .

Remember the prices and obsession around MK 2 Jags 10-15 years ago.

I can't see TR prices rising significantly in the future but  there's no way I expected to make money out of my TR. The life experiences gained with it are more important.

Edited by Mike C