Club Triumph - Round Britain Reliability Run ( RBRR) - This Weekend

Hi All

This event is taking place this weekend - if you are not aware, it starts from Knebworth House in Hertfordshire on Friday (6th October) at about 6pm and we drive for the next 48 hours around Britain covering a distance of approx. 2000 miles. From Knebworth House, the aim is to arrive in John O'Groats at about 7.30am Saturday morning, then down to Lands End for a similar time on Sunday morning (ie about 7,00am ish) and then back to Knebworth for Sunday evening and a well deserved pint!!

The event is aiming to raise money for the Huntington's Disease Association.

Andrew Howorth and myself, as his co-driver, (both TRR members with TR4s) are doing this event but not in one of or TR4s, instead in his 1971 Mk3 GT6 which is an old hand on the event, having successfully done it many times before ( as has Andrew).

It's a very worthwhile charity and we are aiming to raise over £2000, so if any of you fancy making a donation to help us reach our target, we would be extremely grateful.

Our just giving page link is:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/andrew-howorth-1695297192781

Any support would be great

Cheers Rich and Andrew

Roger - look forward to seeing you and saying hello - we are car no 129 but I understand we don't go off in car number order, rather the order in which you arrive at Knebworth once the gates open at 2.30pm - seems like a recipe for a crush! 

I'm not worried though as my partner in crime, Andrew, is a seasoned campaigner. There is another team from our group, also in a GT6, so we might try and team up with them - I know it's not supposed to be a race!

Cheers Rich

9 hours ago, RogerH said:

Hi Richard, 

well done for taking part.  I'll see you at the entrance gate at Knebworth house as I will be marshaling there.

Take it safely - it is not a race.

Roger

Roger

Thanks for Marshalling 

I'll be there with Alistair in Moby, our Mk2 Saloon, our 7th RBRR

Good luck to all the teams taking part, Safety first and get round safely

Screenshot_20230212-203510_Gallery.jpg

6 hours ago, iain said:

Good luck Richard, hope to get to Bagders Holt on Sunday.

Iain

+1 I am hoping to be there at badgers holt and will look out for you,  plus our Chairman Dave Burgess and Wayne in the factory build V8.

Safe driving to all. 

Edited by Misfit