Gearbox Top Cover Identification

I’m rebuilding a gearbox and overdrive which has previously been assembled using parts from various source vehicles. 
The main casing is 4a The top cover has a switch mounting in the side reversing light position as found on TR6s but it is threaded 7/16unf rather than the more usual coarse thread to take a standard overdrive isolator type switch. 
Does anybody know which model the cover is from or where I can get a suitable switch?

IMG_0290.jpeg

It's not quite like either of my sidescreen 'boxes (early 3 and early 3A).  They both have only two bosses on top and no side drilling.  I believe the early 2 'box only had one boss - o/d on top gear only.

The dipstick hole does suggest a sidescreen item but could it be from another Triumph.  That dipstick hole looks as if it may be threaded which it shouldn't be as the dipstick is a push fit.

Mike