Smiths speedo SN6409/05A KMH Scale looks different

Hi,

I bought a Smiths speedometer which with the number SN6409/05A should be for the TR5 or early TR6, but some things are different. The last digit on the odometer is white and not orange. The trip recorder is somewhere else, the illumination has no colour but will probably be white. The mechanics are fixed with 4 screws instead of 2.

Can anyone help me with information? Thanks in advance.

Best regards Chris

a3f63c9b-f829-4aa2-9979-5024c795ffd2.jpeg

973be7f2-5155-4bd2-8771-50a163d4b435.jpeg

Hi Chris i have a KMH one here i will did it out over the weekend and post a photo Its off a TR5 LHD that resides in France so guessing its fairly original Clem 

Hi Chris, is this your advert in Kleinanzeigen?:
https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/tachometer-kilometer-km-h-triumph-tr-250-tr-5-tr-6-frueh/2439938184-223-5977?utm_source=copyToPasteboard&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_medium=social&utm_content=app_ios

It was me asking for more photos. Do you mind sharing where you bought it? It seems quite well made, but I’ve never seen another like it. Does a standard speedo cable fit on it?
Cheers

Richard