Ten places still available

I still have ten unsold places for the TR Register track Day at Castle Combe on 4th May.  Amazing value at just £140.  Book here

Here's what to expect so far.

image.thumb.png.2c75e0d4347afc15b13d75b6b11d0c78.png

I’d love to throw my ‘6 around the track again this year Kev but am moving house that week and it’s too fraught to bunk off for a day sadly

hope you get booked up and the sun shines !

steve

Thanks and best wishes for the move.

I think we will sell out.  I believe we've made another seven sales since this post, so just another 3 to go.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent day at Castle Combe yesterday. Brilliantly organised and run. Such a pleasure when overtaking rules are clear, concise & followed by all to make for a really safe day on track. If you missed it, make sure you go next time.

Stayed dry all day until the track closed when it bucketed down. Well done Kev and thanks.

Photographs here https://www.gaisfordphotographic.com/f383775108

Jerry

Another great track day!

well organised, courteous drivers and an excellent opportunity to get to push the car in a safe environment.

thanks Kevin! Appreciate all your hard work sorting the day for everyone’s enjoyment 

cheers