Merry Christmas

From me too I wish all of you a great day and hopefully a more settled New Year than the last 3.   The TR6 is tucked up in the garage and I am about to get tucked in too !

Cheers forumites

Alan G

On 12/24/2022 at 9:58 AM, RogerH said:

If anybody is out there under  their car on the big day please do post Why & What

Roger

Having no horse and hounds, and not being an advocate of blood sports anyway - I've instead been having my own chase... 

Aren't intermittent electrical faults fun to track down !   Katie's  indicator warning light sometimes  continues to flash when the indicators are cancelled, particularly when the engine is running faster than tick-over. Twisting right handed upside down, under the steering wheel, by torch light simply adds sport to the endeavor.

P1440035s.JPG.506c4476401b80fdccb219602940fd67.JPG

^ And to add a touch of Christmas festive ambience to the task - I'm using a candle's warmth to help set liquid-electrical-tape insulation. 

Classic-FM  radio station ..without a commercial advert all day, has been wonderful. 

Bidding you a good'n

Pete

Edited by Bfg
On 12/24/2022 at 9:27 AM, Crawfie said:

Yes ….merry Christmas to all . 
just waiting for my next batch of videos ….John , get the anti stress pills and indigestion tablets ready !!! 

Nah challenge is stimulating.

John.