When you have 90 minutes...

Hi,, i grew up in new zealand in the 1970s, and always remember a pilot who flew for nac, who would regularly see ufos, and alert his passengers to them, the pilot had made a map of sightings, and had even met with interested americans,,  then his house was broken into, and documents removed, he had suspected the cia, the new zealand government had asked the cia iv it was them, but they were in complete denial,, there were stories about pine gap in austrailia an american base, ssid to be built over a crased ufo, they were ment to be able to besm energy up to a saterligt witch in tern would beam it down to a sumberine, i was told by a tutor of mine st technical college, that a former us sargent who had served at pine gap had written a book about his knowledge on the subject, 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Michaeltr6 said:

Hi,, i grew up in new zealand in the 1970s, and always remember a pilot who flew for nac, who would regularly see ufos, and alert his passengers to them, the pilot had made a map of sightings, and had even met with interested americans,,  then his house was broken into, and documents removed, he had suspected the cia, the new zealand government had asked the cia iv it was them, but they were in complete denial,, there were stories about pine gap in austrailia an american base, ssid to be built over a crased ufo, they were ment to be able to besm energy up to a saterligt witch in tern would beam it down to a sumberine, i was told by a tutor of mine st technical college, that a former us sargent who had served at pine gap had written a book about his knowledge on the subject, 

Hi Michael, I'm not familiar with the literature on NZ ufos, but the west island has a long history of dedicated researchers eg Bill Chalker, and a serial abductee Peter Khoury. They have websites. Pine Gap I do recall, vaguely: a man on horseback watched a ufo rise out of a concealed door in the ground. But it is very difficult to believe stories unless a researcher has interrogated the witness and established credibility.

Military pilots in USA were warned off reporting ufo  sightings in the late 1950s - fear of prosecution and loss of job. Airllines followed suit , and not only in USA: reporting a ufo  was not a career enhancing action everywhere. And remains so today. I think it likely the NZ govt was indeed leaned upon by CIA, the ufo phenomenon is global. UFOs can do things that would be extremely useful militarily, if they could be replicated ( remote paralysis, telepathy, enormous speed and aerial agility, ability to vanish (both opticall and to radar) etc.

Over the past few years US Navy pilots, beginning with the Nimitz tic-tac ufos in 2004 has beceome increasingly vocal. Congress demands annual reports on the ufos from the Pentagon, so the extreme secrecy that has confounded ufo researchers is going to be broken at some point. After 70 years' we can expect an angry response by journalists who have been assuured by the authorities that the things are not real. Generations of journalists have been hoodwinked by CIA etc.

The journalist who brought hte Navy pilots reports to public attention. Leslie Kean,wrote an  excellent book, with several chapters written by witnesses themselves: a very senior air defence General in Belgium, an Iranian phantom jet pilot.

Peter

14 hours ago, Michaeltr6 said:

Google has lots of hits for New Zealand UFOs.   This description of 1909 "airships" closely resembles USA events; https://www.nzgeo.com/stories/crowded-skies-the-ufo-experience-in-new-zealand/

Hi Peter,, i remember a little more about the book, from the us sargent, it was published in Australia, because he new it was a hot topic, and it wouldn't get published in America,  it was that hot, that in Australia the bulk of the books disappeared, as did the us sargent, the tutor of mine at Wellington technical colage were id gone to as a apprentice panel beater, was interested in subjects like UFOs, he said his copy of the book had been smuggled out of Australia 

10 hours ago, Michaeltr6 said:

Id remembered hering about a ufo sighting.on radio 1,        over a park in leeds, wot was very interesting was a comment about the black helicopters that suddenly appeared out of thin air and led the ufo away 

Mysterious helicopters feature in many cattle mutilation reports from USA. Black, unmarked, often silent. A curious feature of the helicopters seen at night was a brightly lit cockpit.............

In the Cash-Landrum event helicopters chased the UFO. Despite radiation injuries to two witnesses and a court case, the incident was never explained, nor the origin of the fleet of helicopters, twin-rotor and conventional.

Peter

1993 near Melbourne, Kelly Cahill's abduction.It is important amongst the 000s of reports because the ufo left landing traces, multiple abductees, KC remembered the 'aliens' without hypnosis, skin marks on all abductees. 

3 hours ago, Michaeltr6 said:

Hi peter,, thank you posting the kelly cahill, film, i wonder how many more cases like hers have gone with out being reported,, michael

Hi Michael, good question. Prof David Jacobs who studied abductions over decades reckons hundreds of thousands have occurred in USA alone. Many go unreported for fear of ridicule , or are simple not recognised ( memory seems to be wiped by the phenomenon). It did not help that many UFO research groups in the early days thought the reports specious and decided not to study them. So abductees then had nowhere to go to find expert help. Nowadays the internet has self-help groups and a more open attitude. Researchers now recognise that a tendency to being abducted runs in families and may start at an early age eg 5 or 6. The process seems to be focused on extracting gametes or first trimester foetuses. Books by Budd Hopkins, Prof John Mack ( Harvard no less), Jacobs and Raymond E Fowler.

Fowler's latest book brings together ufos, abductions, NDEs, OBEs, precognition, time-slips into an explanation invoking the Hologrpahic Principle of theoretical physics. His thinkings are very much along the line of my own, as the mixture of posts in this thread show. Its a good read. Peter

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-Slip-ConneXions-Are-Holograms/dp/B09YMWSLNX/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=raymond+e+fowler&link_code=qs&qid=1667309130&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjUyIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-3

Hi peter, that sounds very interesting, i wonder iv any body had ever studied ufo abductions, from the first reported cases, to see iv the abutors methods and impliments had changed over the years, as ufos appeared to have changed over time, always a good few steps ahead of us, but more recently they seem to have taken on a more advanced form,, michael

Hi Michael, I dont know if abduction procedures have changed since Betty and Barny Hill. Some are exotic eg Andreasson's religious imagery. Problem is that memories are often fragmented and lack detail. The "evolution" of UFOs is interesting and suggests to me their origin is closer to us than light years away. Prof Jacobs also claims to have identified a range of gray-human hybrids of advancing human-like appearance. The phenomenon is it seems far from static, leading us to ask: what's next?  Peter

Lest we conclude that ufo occupants are grays or human-gray hybrids this famous 1955 case provides an exception:

http://www.thinkaboutitdocs.com/the-hopkinsville-alien-invasion-of-1955/

On 10/27/2022 at 2:01 AM, Michaeltr6 said:

Here's a NZ close encounter, and evidence that the authorities took it seriously ( and in secret),

http://ufo-explorer.com/sightings/moreland/

13 hours ago, Michaeltr6 said:

Hi peter that was a very interesting article, thank you very much,, i wonder iv that ufo had been seen anywhere else,, michael 

I dont know of one exactly the same. But the size, shape, illuminated cockpit, bright lights rotating,llight beams, hovering, humming are all common in descriptions of small 'diad' ufos. The occupant looking human is not unusual either- they are not all small "grays".  PC Alan Godfrey had a broadly similar experience in Todmorden; https://www.history.co.uk/articles/the-todmorden-ufo-mystery-a-close-encounter-in-west-yorkshire

This thread has jumped around, from ufos and abductions to NDEs, precognition and telepathy. It is a confusing mess, clues to the unknown.

Dean Radin is a well established researcher into conciousness and parapychology. His 2009 article succinctly summarises much of what this thread has covered. He  brings out the ramifications of the world of high strangeness:

https://www.academia.edu/10685257/The_enduring_enigma_of_the_UFO

To me , it is an exploration into the unknown, the very stuff of science.

Peter

Prof John Mack (Harvard psychiatrist) talking about abductees. My guess that was  recorded in early 90s. He died in London - drunken driver. A great loss to science.

Near death experinces NDE during CPR accompanied by brain electrical activity:  https://nyulangone.org/news/lucid-dying-patients-recall-death-experiences-during-cpr?cid=osc_eml_share

Looks like NDEs are coming in from the cold and becoming mainstream interest. Impressive list of authors to the work.

A modern case of reincarnation - a child relives a discarnates' horrific death in 9-11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVBSiyVElbU

This is a well known phenomenon with decades of clinical research supporting its validity:

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2017/04/REI42-Tucker-James-LeiningerPIIS1550830716000331.pdf

The big puzzle is how does information from the discarnate influence the behaviour and knowledge of a child after a decade or more after the discarnate's death ???

Perhaps the answer involves our ignorance of time and the word "after" ?

Peter

Gateshead 1940. His recollections have many similarities with later accounts eg "grays", the Nordic human(oid). He has read around the phenomenon eg he knows about foo fighters. If his memories are not false then this is an early abduction report.

new interview with Dr Jaques Vallee, eminence grise of ufology. He has always disputed the "ET aliens in spaceships" view of UFOs. The things can be real, as he reports in his latest book "Trinity", ( a 3 -ton avocado shaped object)but they also communicate nonsense ( "what time is it?") and seem to have been around most of human recorded history as elves, goblins etc as he wrote in hsi first book "Passport to Magonia". All his books are classics ( but the Forbidden Science series  are merely his diary of meetings etc so not for the novice ufo enthusiast. ) To me Spielberg's " Close Encounters of the third kind" seems a long way back in the past - Vallee goes back a couple of decades more.

Here's a question that may be answerable: did UK motorcyles in 1909 have acetylene or electric  headlights?

The first reported instance of UFO vehicle interference was from 1909 - not of a car but a motorbike - when on 19 May at 1130 pm in Wroxham, Norfolk, a lone motorcyclist saw a globular light travelling in a straight trajectory overhead. During its passage, the motorcycle headlamp failed to operate. He stopped his machine when this occurred, but the headlamp began to operate once the object moved away and out of sight.

Car headlight failures in proximity to a ufo are well known. If this 1909 bike had electric headlight its yet another example. BUT if it had acetylene headlight then that narrows down the physics of light extinguishing considerably.

Anyone with expertise on old bikes?

Peter