TR register new member

Hi

I recently joined the register whilst at the Nec but I've had no confirmation email with password etc.ive tried calling office but always goes to answer phone.ive emailed several times but had no response.Is there anybody else I could get in touch with to sort this?

Thanks

Nigel 

Hi Roger

I tried that contact address as well as the office one.Think I've tried about 3 different email addresses but had no reply as yet.I just want to make sure I'm actually joined up thats all with some kind of confirmation.Thanks anyway.

Chris have you tried any email address?

Thanks

Nige 

30 minutes ago, trchris said:

Hi Nigel

Im also having trouble renewing my membership doesn't seem to be letting me do it online and as you say no answer at the office so it will possibly expire as its due on the 1st

Chris  

Hi Chris,

it will not simply expire instantly.  There is usually a three month delay.

Roger

Dont we have a full time office manager again now? Surely they should be answering emails at the very least?

Stuart.

Hi Everyone,

Our apologies for the situation, as you are aware, Jo the Office Manager has been off work for some time and the inevitable backlog has built up, I have been in this role circa 6 weeks and tried to get a handle on this backlog but due to not having access to certain systems or processes, my assistance has been limited. Jo is now back in the office and focusing on the priorities of membership renewal and new members, merchandise sales etc.. We will get to you eventually and your continued patience is appreciated.

Keep TR'ing

Phil

Edited by Operations Manager

Nigel - I've sent you a PM ( a personal message) to your forum mailbox - not sure if you even knew you had one but you have! It's accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of a forum page - if you have any unread messages in there, there will be a red tag on the icon- it's away of exchanging contact details etc without them being visible to the whole world on the open forum

Cheers Rich