It pays to check prices.

Having a little flick round the net while having my dinner I came across some very large price differences. This speedo angle drive from TRGB at an eye watering price https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264962832112?hash=item3db103f6f0:g:hiMAAOSwzPlfyRTs

Whereas when supplied by the manufacturers theyre £90+VAT http://www.speedograph-richfield.com/html/rgb2401.html

Stuart.

Wait till you start buying in UK from furrin parts. A whopping service fee just for the documentation to pay the VAT and custom’s declaration and then some more!

I’m looking around for alternative methods and routes, pity, because I have built up good relations with suppliers over the years - all shot down in flames due to brexit.

james

2 minutes ago, james christie said:

Wait till you start buying in UK from furrin parts. A whopping service fee just for the documentation to pay the VAT and custom’s declaration and then some more!

I’m looking around for alternative methods and routes, pity, because I have built up good relations with suppliers over the years - all shot down in flames due to brexit.

james

I know its a pain now as it works the other way round same for us to buy from Europe. Point being of this post was this is in the UK not even on import.

Stuart.

I was a regular buyer from the UK before Brexit, but now order in the EU; prices for UK parts are quite a bit higher here, but it saves me the hassle with import duties and potential long/no delivery-issues. It is a pity, because I had good experience with some of the UK suppliers.

Waldi