Pinky's TR6

Just been reading this month's Triumph World.

Great feature on Pink's TR6 well worth a read, well done Pinky :):):)

Cheers

Mike B)

thanks Mike,

I am very pleased with the article, lovely pic of tor,

there is an article called, playing It straight, page 50 to 53 the badge featured I made for Colin

after meeting him at santapod he took a shine to my home made badge so I made one for him, small world isn't,

pink

WHS not seen one for years.

Some times its a benefit to live in that there big city ????????????

I have a subscription on the magazine almost since the beginning.

My TR6 did feature somewhere around 2004 when Tony B. was still editor. It's Always nice to find articles from people you know,.

From sunday I will spend again 2 weeks in hospital, :(:( will be a tough surgery again, but if I get out alive I will have plenty of time to read and re-read the article about Paul's car. :)

TW is anyhow in general the best Triumph magazine available, Don't understand why so few subscriptions from the TRR side

I have a subscription on the magazine almost since the beginning.

My TR6 did feature somewhere around 2004 when Tony B. was still editor. It's Always nice to find articles from people you know,.

From sunday I will spend again 2 weeks in hospital, :(:( will be a tough surgery again, but if I get out alive I will have plenty of time to read and re-read the article about Paul's car. :)

TW is anyhow in general the best Triumph magazine available, Don't understand why so few subscriptions from the TRR side

Jean,

I still have the TW with your TR6 featured (Dec/Jan 04 - issue No:53); a good read - good luck with the op my friend.

xx

from Bev

thanks Mike,

I am very pleased with the article, lovely pic of tor,

there is an article called, playing It straight, page 50 to 53 the badge featured I made for Colin

after meeting him at santapod he took a shine to my home made badge so I made one for him, small world isn't,

pink

Great article Pink, we've just read it - knowing you and your sense of humour it had me a Bev in stitches.

Top job on the TR6 - see you at the NLG do at Christmas.

Cheers

Andrew