TR6 steel hardtop with Webasto sunroof

I have a steel TR6 hardtop for sale.

It has a Webasto sunroof fitted to it so is a nice compromise between hard and soft top!

Its red and solid with no serious rot but does need a new headlining.

I have all the chrome apart from the finisher that go round the rear edges (about £35 each from Rimmerbros, part no 716607/8).

It comes complete with all the fittings to bolt it to the body work and has new seals between the top and body.

I have used last winter when I rebuilt my softtop frame. Makes the car very cosy and a bit stiffer!

If interested I have a lot more photos that I can share.

Looking for £275.00 or offers.

Its in Cambridge, UK.

contact me via the forum

post-8467-0-59087900-1499082783_thumb.jpg

Edited by mike barrett

Mike you have a PM

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, jamiefast6 said:

Hi there, I’m keen to ask the community does anyone have a hardtop for their TR6 with a custom webasto fabric sliding roof? I’m keen to understand how you sourced the kit and whether it was an easy retro fit? Kind regards, James.

I have one

20210921_185703.jpg

11 hours ago, jamiefast6 said:

Hi Tim, thanks for replying.

Do you have any more photographs please and I wondered where you got it done? Thanks James.

I don't at the mo but can get some. Bought the hard top with the Britax roof already fitted. I have taken it completely apart so the top could be resprayed and it is actually very simply constructed. The scary bit would be cutting the hole. 

It transforms the car. I have not taken the hard top off since fitting it, it is so good. 

Tim