Tr6 heater switch wiring

Hi all, need some help with the wiring for the heater fan switch to the heater.

The loom has one green wire not sure if there should be more (new loom) I bought a uprated heater and I can't remember the supplier or find the invoice,

The heater has four wires red, black,orange,yellow,

I can see there are numbers on the rear of the switch ,if any one can help please get in touch.

Regards

Nick

I fitted a Clayton updated heater which is 3 speeds. Bit of trial and error to get just the two fastest speeds working.

Can't get to the car at the moment, but remember I didn't use the wire for the slowest speed

Cheers

Nigel

Nick.

I replaced my heater with a clayton and wires were the same as yours (orange, red, black and yellow). Max blow is orange, mid is red and min yellow. Black is grd. I wired mine to blow on max and min (orange and yellow). On my car the switch terminal were numbered 1,4,6,7 and 8. So I wired 4 to green, 6 to the heater yellow, 8 to the heater orange. All works as it should and no electrical fires yet!

Cheers

Dave

I'm pretty sure I got my 3 speed switch to suit the 3 speed fan motor from Clayton themselves and they also gave me a drawing and the switch is wired like Aardvark says.

B = Supply Volts

L = Yellow (low speed)

M = Red (medium speed)

H = Orange (high speed)

Richard.