GEARBOX + OVERDRIVE REBUILD MANUAL

I have for disposal this manual for the complete strip repair and rebuild of the TR gearbox and overdrive.

It's 125 colour laser printed pages in individual 'poly pockets'. Also some invaluable hand written extra notes from Peter Cox.....

Some of this info is available online, but this is a more practical way to do the job in the workshop, no oily fingers on your laptop!

Using this manual and without any previous experience of tackling a gearbox, I was able to successfully rebuild my TR250 box and A type overdrive.

£20 + postage or collect

John

post-3772-0-49807900-1481803542_thumb.jpg

post-3772-0-97785300-1481803554_thumb.jpg

post-3772-0-17425600-1481803584_thumb.jpg

TR Technicalities has a quite comprehensive description of Gearbox/OD rebuilds, and I found it very adequate to rebuild a few TR 2/ 3A boxs.

Pete Cox has added some very useful additions and he IMHO is the King of Transmissions.

Maybe the above publication is similar or derived from the Technicalities articles.

TR Technicalities has a quite comprehensive description of Gearbox/OD rebuilds, and I found it very adequate to rebuild a few TR 2/ 3A boxs.

Pete Cox has added some very useful additions and he IMHO is the King of Transmissions.

Maybe the above publication is similar or derived from the Technicalities articles.

Its not a publication Paul. Just a collection of useful stuff nicely packaged so I am not being critical !.

You can get most of what you need for a tranny rebuild here http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Gearbox/GearboxDisassembly/gearboxdisassembly.htmand by watching the most excellent Pete Cox video in the TR Reg members section.

Stan