Help! Parrot....Sorry, Poly Bushes.

Sorry, not TRiumph but I hope some of you learned chaps on here can help. The bushes on the rear shocks of my XJS-TWR are goosed, so I'm TRing to replace them with poly bushes, the problem is that I can't find any company that can supply what I need.

The shocks are Bilstein B6

Please see attachment for what i'm looking for, any help much appreciated.

Dave

post-11477-0-18911700-1475681757_thumb.jpg

Hi Dave,

try the guys at SuperPro, Neil Revington's colleagues in Middlezoy, they can usually come up with a satisfactory option for whatever given the dimensions . . . . . in years gone by they've sourced obscure stuff from the Australian factory for me, shipped over on the next delivery to UK.

Cheers

Alec

Cheers Rod and Alec for quick response. Will try the Jag man first, you never know what else I may need :)

Great to see your still active Alec. ;) Hoping to be down your way sometime late October/early November, would like to try and see you if that's ok. Will pm you if we know for sure wer'e down there.

Dave

Hi Marc and Andrew. Thanks you both for the heads up. I'm waiting for a reply off the link that Roger (Pogo) gave me, I think their site is having trouble because of an attempted hacking, so will ring them tomorrow to see if they received my email.

Andrew. My daughter will be in Aus at the end of the month so if I can't get sorted, i'll send her shopping (better than lying on a beach, make herself useful). I see what you mean about their web site. Had to go into the parent control and knock it off so I could bring it up on the screen :D

Dave