Gear Knob & Heater Matrix Identification

Would appreciate help trying to identify these three parts.

I thought the gear knob was an early mini one and didn't initially notice reverse is in the wrong place! I'm not aware of what cars had this arrangement but I'm sure the knowledge on here will put me straight!

Secondly, anyone recognise the heater matrix - is it an early TR one?

Thirdly, here is a glove box catch - not one I recognise as TR - added this later as an edit but can't change the title!

Part of my ongoing clearout so if anyone is interested in either let me know, otherwise going on ebay.

Cheers

Rich

post-10723-0-34182800-1475395241_thumb.jpgpost-10723-0-73204800-1475395295_thumb.jpg

post-10723-0-05797600-1475397945_thumb.jpgpost-10723-0-69416700-1475397975_thumb.jpg

post-10723-0-48911600-1475412161_thumb.jpg

Edited by rcreweread

The gear knob would be the right configuration for a pre-war Hillman Minx, or in my case a 1935 Hillman Aerominx.

post-12009-0-38572700-1475402053_thumb.jpg

(Let me know if you want to sell it, as the knob on mine is plain)

Bob.

Edited by Lebro

Rich -

It would help to have a side view of the gear knob.

Can't help with identification of other parts.

AlanR

Alan - have added a side view - only took me an hour to resize photo to add!

Cheers

Rich

Knob is Austin Morris - A60 or A60 sports (MGB)

Matrix looks like a Clayton replacement for a Smiths heater unit - are the water inlet tubes 1/2"?

Latch looks like an Austin/Morris Farina item.

Peter W

Peter

Thanks for advice - re the heater matrix, I've had this for over 40 years, maybe longer, so don't think Clayton were around in those days - yes the pipes are approx 1/2 ".

Not very familiar with the sidescreen car heater set ups, but thought they were round, hence my wondering if they were early TR - I have a vague recollection that A35s and similar cars of that era had circular heaters with presumably circular matrix - need to clear space so it needs to go would be a shame to scrap it but will try ebay if I can get some further ID.

Will stick the glove box catch on ebay with a query as to application and see what happens, unless anyone on here wants to step in first

cheers

Rich