Racestorations seats

+1 for mx5 seats with the seperate head rest

As weĺl as comfy they look right especially in my 6

I have Racetoratins seats fitted and find them very comforatable - as do my co drivers on the odd regularity rally and, more importantly, the 2000 mile Round Britain Reliabilty Run. I had to have the backs specially narrow to fit the Racetorations roll over bar (something i was not told when the bar was bought!). I do suffer from a bad back and sciatica so I am not good at putting up with poor seats. The only thnig i would say is that i got leather seats and they are already wearing on the piping etc pretty badly. i would go with vinyl as i assume its tougher.

Bob

Yes, I would agree about the vinyl Bob. The previous owner fitted my Ridgards but I think the leather used is a little thin & I wished he had used vinyl.

Whatever you choose they need head restraints, just imagine being rear ended doesn't do your head or neck much good!

I have MX5 with seperate head rests and find them brilliant only downside is there isn't any adjustable lumber support.

Yes, I would agree about the vinyl Bob. The previous owner fitted my Ridgards but I think the leather used is a little thin & I wished he had used vinyl.

I have no issue with the leather piping but I try not to rub against it when getting in . No leather seats side bolsters take kindly to being hit every time you get in. Just look at the state of some of the MX5 seats fabric or leather on the drivers side bolster on eBay.

Chris

Paul which model BMW were you referring too ?

is that fitted to a side screen or wind up.

Roy

Edited by roy53

John, the Celica seat fit into a GT with a bit moer room t,spare than the MX type

So, if they fit a GT wid a bit of room t,spare

then there be even moer room in a TR

some where I got a pick of em in a GT , but cannae fin it at the moment

M