Triumph TR4A - Not a Scam

I know what you're thinking!!

This TR4A looks too good to be true!!

Is it a "Scam" :ph34r: Ha Ha

I just wanted to assure you that this is a genuine advert and the car does exist!

May be of interest if someone is looking for a very solid 4A and wants to do a cosmetic "tidy up" jobby.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152078900125?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

post-2356-0-39222600-1462445317_thumb.jpg

Edited by marko

Ive never quite worked it out to be honest as lots of old cars had bits swapped over from different models, I'm sure somebody will know the exact detail of the relationships between suppliers of carbs, no doubt in relation to budget's and money etc....I much prefer SU's

Hi

As you say some parts on our cars and others of their age had bits swopped about, improved on or just replaced when knackered for what they found somewhere, I spoke to a guy at CLM a few years back who had a 62 tr4 which he had owned for ages which was on strombergs he fitted them years ago because "SU" carbs were "hard to set up", he said he wished now he hadn"t done it...

Phil...