Season Greeting forumites :D

I'm after a favour………… can anybody make me 4 x 70x8x4 'washers' from stainless steel ? happy to pay for them, but just can't find exactly what I'm looking for on the web, there is a local firm that I could contact, but I don't have any connection with them so would prefer to put the beer tokens into a fellow club members pocket if I can.

Wishing you all a great Christmas

ATB Graham

Graham,

Are these washers for the diff rubbers.If so I am sure you can buy them form the usual suppliers

Regards Harry

Harry interesting point I will have to check the sizes but no these are for a revised rear anti roll bar mounting I'm planning

ATB Graham

Season Greeting forumites :D

I'm after a favour………… can anybody make me 4 x 70x8x4 'washers' from stainless steel ? happy to pay for them, but just can't find exactly what I'm looking for on the web, there is a local firm that I could contact, but I don't have any connection with them so would prefer to put the beer tokens into a fellow club members pocket if I can.

Wishing you all a great Christmas

ATB Graham

Try Kevin @ KMB Engineering in Cirencester (01285 653605/07976 548525). Great guy, great work.

These 'washers' as far as I can read from the dims are strips.

4 off 70 x 8 x 4

try

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-304-Flat-Bar-Strip-10-15-20-25-30-35-40mm-x-3-4-5-6mm-thick-/252123870089?var=550966013821&hash=item3ab3c0f389:m:mKmAXQgsaPVW-Hva8fNkPig

and a hack saw

Peter W