Angled Speedo Drive

Found this which came with the angle drive I bought so thought it might be good to re produce it here.

Ralph

20240401_121112.jpg

I have no angle drive.

I do have one fitted between the end of the cable case and the gearbox output.    It spaces the inner drive wire out of the square drive hole  and reduces the jiggling speedo needle.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the gearbox tunnel off over the weekend to fit my new angle drive. The existing angle drive came from Pete Cox along with the gearbox last year. quickly realised that my new (NOS) drive had a different sized thread on the part which connects to the gearbox. Someone on the Spanish TR whatsapp group suggested connecting the speedo cable directly to the gearbox. lo and behold it works. Probably not ideal as had to bend the cable a fair bit to get it inside the tunnel but for the time being it seems to be working fine.

That NOS drive is for a different type of gearbox? Mine is A type.

20240412_135808.jpg

20240413_092936.jpg

20240413_094643.jpg