North Devon Metalcraft

I used NDM to put together a wreak, (many parts none connected) they made a good job of it, and they certainly know their sheet metal work. Well worth a visit to chat to them prior to going ahead, I did this and it saved me time and money in the long run.

Note  you still have a lot of prep for painting but the panel fit was good, which on my car is now most likly better than when it left the factory.

Alex

I used NDM to put together a wreak, (many parts none connected) they made a good job of it, and they certainly know their sheet metal work. Well worth a visit to chat to them prior to going ahead, I did this and it saved me time and money in the long run.

Note  you still have a lot of prep for painting but the panel fit was good, which on my car is now most likly better than when it left the factory.

Alex

hmmmm....

keep doing little bits... have a plan to free up space in my garage by moving the off road buggy to another one.  Once thats sorted I'll have space to work and move, at the moment it's too cramped and I don't want to damage anything.

• 1 month later...

NDM are good at sheet metal work and will build you a new body shell using very little of your original body. However it is a father and two sons set up, and the old man is a blunt old chap. His sons are much more helpful but have no proper say in the business.

I booked my TR3a in for a door skin and other body work. I drove down there and my wife followed later in the Land Rover. We stayed the weekend and I was suprised to get a call on Monday asking me, quite rudely, to take the car away.

I feel that a simple door skinning is not what they want, and the boys are not really up to running the business. I felt very let down and have resolved to shop locally and visit first. Try someone else unless you want a full body.