New interior

Hi all

Well after several weeks of fun my interior refit is pretty much complete, and I'm well chuffed.

Had the gauges refurb end by the gauge shop no problems to deal with, did what he said and more to the point when. Carpet set from John Skinner along with new H frame cover all excellent quality took a bit of time but worth it. The dash was re-veneered by a local company who did a fine job especially for £50. And a local paint shop put several coats of clear lacquer. The only problem is the glove box catch which is been a pain in the ass.

Hope the photos come out Mark.

Hi Canj

The seats are MX seats recovered by a guy who's name I think is Paul from recommendations from other TRers . Try the search feature.

Cheers Mark.

Looking great Mark!

Which H Frame cover did you go for?, how difficult to get a good fit??

Regards

Steve

Hi Mark

Nice job you've done there. Like the green carpets sets off interior .

One small thing have you thought about using black hinges. The chrome ones stand out .

What work was carried out on your gauges?

Mark.

PS just put finishing touches to my dash.

Hi Steve.

Really pleased with the finish, the H frame was from John Skinner in leather and he did green stitching which looks great. As far as fitting I cheated and paid a local company that re fits interiors I would have struggled to make it look any good as it needed new foam.

Hi Mark

The gauges were rebuilt with new glass and bezels it wasn't cheap but they came back like new and all work perfect. As for the hinges the glove box is still work in progress, I'm leaving it for a couple of day as I'm likely to loose my rag and don't want to spoil it.

Cheers Mark.

Hi Bryan

I tried an MG one which I thought was too big so ended up with a Motolite steering wheel ring from eBay, about a tender I think.

Cheers Mark.

Hi Mark,

Looking very good! No wonder you're chuffed. I look forward to seeing it in the flesh sometime soon....

Matt

Hi Matt

The Weston seafront show will be the first on the 20th April. Think I saw you there last year, meeting at mine for bacon butties about 9am if you fancy it. If the weather looks bad we may do the Saturday instead.

Cheers Mark

Hi Mark,

Sounds good, its in the diary.

I think I past Mario going in the opposite direction on Sunday in his white TR6, we were off to the coast for a very nice day out!

Matt