You know, I've had my tr6 10 years and I don't really know how to store the soft top in the down position under the stowage cover.

The hood is canvas with a zip out (on 3 sides) back screen.

I'm particularly flummoxed with the storage cover. On the outer edges it has a press stud on each side but I don't know where to attach it to?

Any advice/link gratefully accepted.

Hot-Growler.

There's a video on one of the recent posts showing how see post 24 in the link below

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/33082-hood/page-2

But simply undo front rail from screen, undo press studs around rear bar, undo three press studs on either side behind B pillar, loosen Velcro both sides above windows, pull hood back from centre above rear window onto boot deck. Rear quarter windows should be lying over rear wings at this point.

Then fold roof into cockpit and quarter windows over top

You can leave window zipped up or down , your choice

Your cover should then fit

Graze

Edited by Graze

Here is a tip for you

The small foam paint rollers 4inch, can be cut in half and placed on the pins that locate into the windscreen

They stop the pins causing damage to the hood

Pink

Thats a great tip Pink I am sure I have some of those in the garage somewhere!

Thanks for posting

Cheers Phil

Here is a tip for you

The small foam paint rollers 4inch, can be cut in half and placed on the pins that locate into the windscreen

They stop the pins causing damage to the hood

Pink

I use a tennis ball cut in half to provide the same type of protection. I also cover the rear wind ow with a microfibre cloth before folding in the wings, and another triangular shaped cloth inside of each wing. It's surprising how well this protects against the tiny scratches you may get without doing so..

top.jpg